Monday, November 03, 2008

One more day


Big day tomorrow. Big, big day. I hope to all that is good in the world that Obama pulls out with a win. I might have to move to another country otherwise.

Not to look too far ahead of ourselves, but NY Magazine had a good article giving insight at what sort of preparations Obama is going through in order to efficiently and quickly get things moving if he gets into office.

I admit that I’ve been so focused on the election part that I haven’t thought much about what will happen afterwards. There are a lot of skeptics (ahem, my family) who will be looking for the first chance to point out his inadequacy. But this article shows that the guy and the people he has around him are organized and thinking strategically. This campaign has been an extremely well-run operation, which I hope is indicative of how his Presidential term will play out. Lord knows there’s a lot to do.

No comments: